I’m working on a nursing question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Think of a time in which you encountered a change in nursing practice, patient care delivery, or within a healthcare organization, and respond to the following:
- What change did you encounter?
- Was the change planned or unplanned?
- List the variables that made this change difficult.
- Who were the people involved, and what were their attitudes toward the change?
- What were some lessons learned during the change process?
- How might you apply those lessons learned to the process of translating an evidence-based intervention into practice?