- Do you feel any better about doing research?
- Are you more aware of, and/or have a better appreciation for what libraries and librarians have to offer?
- Have you reconsidered any of your previous habits, or learned something new about the best way(s) to do research?
- In what ways do you (or dont you) find yourself more aware of the pitfalls of finding information on the internet?
- What do you think was the most valuable tidbit of information that you gained from this class? What about the least?
- Do you find yourself thinking about information, or ideas, or sources in a new way?