I’m working on a science multi-part question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
- What waist girth in men and women is related to an increased obesity-related risk of disease?
- What are the average waist-to-hip ratios in young (20-29 years old) men and women?
- What is the value of waist-to-height ratio used to distinguish between higher and lower risk of disease?
- How is skinfold thickness affected by age?
- What is the rationale for using girths measurement to estimate percent body fat?
- How well do percent body fats estimated by skinfolds/Girth measurements correlates with those measured hydrostatically?