Module 3 Decision Structures
- Download the practice problemsDownload the practice problems and Student FilesDownload Student Files, complete the program.
- List at interesting and/or muddy points in this module
- Answer the following questions, and post your answers:
1) In programming decision making and looping are based on conditions. How to specify conditions in Java code?
2) In decision making, can all multiple-if-else structures converted into switch structures? why?
3) Why is important to have a break statement in the switch structure?
- Post your own questions and/or respond to others’ questions.